Discipline is of the utmost importance. There are two types of discipline relating to one?s Sheikh, which the mureed must bring into existence:
In this section we will outline the Seven Internal Disciplines.:
1. Sit with your sheikh with sincere intentions and firm belief.
2. Listen to your sheikh?s speech attentively through the ears of your heart.
3. Keep any hidden issue about your sheikh concealed within yourself
4. Accept and be patient upon any expression or utterance that your sheikh communicates to you.
5. Do not internally object to or criticise your sheikh for any of his actions, conduct or speech.
6. Seal your eyes from glancing at and your mouth from expressing any defects, in deed or in character, within your sheikh.
7. Do not internally question or analyse any command given to you by your sheikh